Wednesday 14 March 2012

Baby crafting :)

I love knitting for babies, they are so tiny and so all of the things that you make for them are teeny tiny too. I came across a pattern for Baby Moccasins and decided that I had to make them for my friend K who is having a little bean soon; I haven't made the ones for her little one yet because a couple ladies at work requested pairs for precious babies who have recently entered their lives. As always I am beyond excited to show you pictures of the ones that I have completed :)

 Aren't they the sweetest!

I had to post this picture (which I found on Pinterest), this make me giggle a lot...not sure why but it's beyond amusing.

Hope your March is going well, I will hopefully be back soon to blog about the Hippo that I am knitting.

<3 Kass

No comments: