Sunday 3 February 2013

January reading list.

January was a reading month for me, I was shocked at how many books I devoured. Granted a majority of them are from the Pretty Little Liar's series, they are easy reads and only 300ish pages long...if I focus I can (and have) read one in a day! So here are the books I have read this month. :)

1. Pretty Little Liars- Flawless; I honestly love this series, I am however, finding it hard to read the books and watch the show (AMAZING) at the same time...I keep getting confused. Does anyone else think that Toby infiltrated A to protect Spencer? Or am I just a hopeless romantic hoping for the best....hmmm








I couldn't read fast enough towards the end of this one...so suspenseful! 


This last book was my book club's pick. I was not expecting to like this books as much as I did. I also could see where each of the women were coming from...such a sad book but it does have a nice conclusion. 

Have you guys read anything this month? Any book recommendations for me? 

Hope your January was Blessed
<3 Kass





No comments: