Tuesday 24 January 2012

mmmmmm food

I love nacho's, but I don't get to have them often because they typically are not safe at restaurants (except the Saddledome...so I will be having those often now). I made some Nacho's at home...look how sad they are! Just cheese and olives, however they were delish.



I know this looks gross but it was a home made guac, I mixed it with chipotle seasoning...sooo delicious.

I haven't had a Spicy Chicken Sandwich since being gluten free, and I LOVED the one at Wendy's. Imagine my delight when I found the recipe (linked above) on Pinterest!! I finally whipped it up for Mike, and I must say it was delish, hot and moist on the inside and nice an crispy/spicy on the outside! So good, I will be making this again fo-sho!


Isn't he cute, I love him lots and lots. 
She's freaking cute too.
Monkey and I on route to mama's on Christmas :) 

Hope things are amazing for you! 
<3 Kass

No comments: