Wednesday 4 April 2012

Knitted Hippo's are adorable.

I love finishing knitting projects, there is nothing more satisfying, other than finishing books...obviously.

I have been working on a darling Hippo for my friend C's soon to be born baby boy, I finished today and promptly sent her a picture (I was dying to show her). Thankfully she and her husband love this darling little guy!

 Look at his little bum (and TAIL)
 Isn't he sweet! I could just snuggle him, but he is sitting in my car so that he is safe from Tasha, who would totally try to lick him to pieces.
 Here is the amazing dinner I made Mike on Monday, Baked Tilapia (with olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, cayenne, clubhouse lemon and herb blend and clubhouse garlic blend). I also made Quinoa, Asparagus and Brussel Sprouts (Which I like as an adult). Mike isn't a huge fish fan but he did like this :) It was yummy, and super healthy.
 Today we dyed/glittered Easter eggs...HOW FUN ARE THESE?! Can you tell my friend A and I like pink?!
I am in love with this pic of Furry, she's amazingly cute when she crosses her paws.

BREAKING NEWS: I RAN ("intervalled") 5KM'S TODAY!!!!! Feels amazing

Hope your week is going well.

<3 Kass

1 comment:

chandra said...

I love the Hippo. Thanks for knitting this for out little man.