Sunday 19 August 2012

Baby crafting!

My friends K+D have welcomed another precious little boy into their lives! As y'all know I LOVE crafting for babies! So when I found out they were expecting I started making this pretty little blanket by Caron Petunia Baby Blanket. Here are some pictures of the finished product

 It's it cute!
 The back had little "loops" from the colour work that I didn't want baby's fingers getting caught in so I sewed this backing on it...matched perfectly and I love it...it was super hard to do.
so sweet!

Also...

Apparently all I needed to do was vent my frustrations to the universe...because the house that we saw that was already sold had that offer fall through...so Mike and I were able to buy it! All the conditions have now been met and we move in September 24th!


No comments: