Monday 6 August 2012

I have spent the summer reading....nothing wrong with that.

I go through phases where I don't read, read a bit, and then when I can't stop reading...I just finished a can't stop reading phase. Here is what I have read recently, and a little blurb on each one. 



I liked this more then I thought I would, however I am still not ready to dive into the Lord of the Rings trilogy...maybe in the winter. I am also excited for this movie, mostly because I like little things and I think the Hobbits, elves, dwarfs and other little creatures in the book will be adorable. 


Easy read, liked it. A little rough sometimes (some of the sex scenes), but overall a good read. The social worker in me was more interested in Christian's history than anything else though.


Same as above. 


This one I loved, nothing better then a happy ending. 


Very cute book, once you get used to the fact that it is written from "Jack's" view point...


I loved how the author addressed multiple view points and brought everything together into a cohesive whole. 


WOW, Jaycee is amazing, this book had me spell bound. Such a inspirational story. 


Didn't quite get this one until the end...very differed from Wally Lamb's other books (that I have loved) 


I enjoyed reading about what some of my favorite characters are up to...however it made me want more....Mrs. Jacobs, please write a knit three. 


This was lovely book....I was shocked by the ending but felt like I expected it at the same time....if that makes sense. 


So there you have it, my summer reading list so far. Apparently I am reading "Three cups of tea" next... What are you reading? 

<3 Kass

No comments: