Saturday 22 October 2011

I love the weekend!

Hey all!

I am very excited for this weekend! Mike is going to go ATV'ing with his brother out or town so I have a whole Saturday to myself (which I have already slept away half of). I am really excited to be able to stay home all day and do whatever I want, work has been killing me lately and I have been craving some alone time. (And this is now guilt free cause Mike is going for a boys weekend). I have big or little plans for this weekend. Here is what I would like to get done.

1. Work on one of the 3 quilts that I need to finish soon
2. Knit one of the 2 Christmas presents that I am working on
3. Laundry
4. Vacuum
5. Walk on the treadmill while watching the news and knitting

Here is what I HAVE to do.
1. Volunteer at church Sunday
2. Go to church with Nana and Aunty
3. Go to dinner at the parental units

Now...I am going to be perfectly happy if nothing on my "would like to do list" gets done, because I know that if I sit on my butt all day and facebook/watch T.V/ read, that is what I need. I am starting to be really big on self care and making sure that I care for myself (mostly because work is so busy). So I am intent on having a self care weekend, whatever that may be!

What do you guys do for self care? I started my day with my favorite mode of self care. Sitting on my couch and drinking coffee while playing my facebook games and catching up on blogs :)

<3 Kass.

No comments: