Thursday 13 October 2011

Pies and finished projects!




Mike has been asking for a lemon meringue pie for awhile, so I thought Thanksgiving was a good time to answer that wish. I used the recipe for Lemon Tarts from the Blackbird Bakery Gluten Free cookbook and converted it into a pie recipe, it actually made 2 pies. 

 This lemon filling is so good I can eat it all by itself...
 I love this mixture!
 So pretty, and tasty too!
 You know little Johnny's blanket that I have been working on FOREVER?! Well it's DONE!!!

 So pretty right?!
 I am in love with this blanket.
Mike and I decided to start a quilt, and he wanted in on the action. I honestly don't think there is anything hotter than this picture! He did great too. I will post pictures once it's the quilt is safely with it's recipient. 

Hope things are great for y'all. 

<3 Kass

No comments: