Wednesday 3 September 2014

19 week and GENDER REVEAL!!!!

Let me start by saying our little girl is a lady, she sure is modest and had us thinking that she wasn't going to show us her genitals for most of the ultrasound. She had her little legs tucked under her bum the whole time... even after I went to the bathroom!! Then all of a sudden she moved suddenly and our tec snapped a picture, said that it looked like a labia and she was going to say girl!! Mike and I were skeptical for sure, cause it was so quick and to our untrained eye looked like it could also be a tiny penis..

We headed to my Aunt's work to tell her and she wasn't anymore convinced than we were... then I started googling, I googled 18 week ultrasound boy, and went through the pictures, it became very clear that tiny penis's are obviously a penis, they are out there with authority! There were also other pictures of little girls that looked the same as the shot that we had!

I feel like the tec is likely right, I am hoping she is because it would be amazing to have a little girl! Now I need to start designing the nursery, I feel like I am starting from scratch with my planning...I kinda want to make it a super delicious girly space....like epically girly, we will see what Mike lets me get away with :) 

                         Here is how I told my family members who were able to come over... 
 Really I just wanted black forest cake, so I decided to color the whipped cream from the middle, cute and effective :) 

So we are pretty excited, Mike has always wanted a little girl so he is pretty stoked! 

Also...this week my uterus feels HUGE, like a huge ball in my belly, its very shocking. I also can feel baby girl move more, its pretty cool, she was kicking me before the ultrasound :) 

<3 Kass

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Definitely awesome - looking forward to her being on the outside in a few short months!