Sunday 26 June 2011

Camping!!!

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted, work and life were crazy this week and then this weekend I went camping!!! I love camping, however my version of camping is sleeping in a tent next to my parents trailer so I have access to a bathroom and running water, the BF has informed me that this is not camping, and I should be calling it relaxing instead...fair enough.

Either way it was an amazing weekend filled with Jager, some giggles, cute puppies and amazing people :) Here is a picture of my puppy Tasha and my BF's puppy Charlie on route to the lake...note how much room Tasha has! (So cute)


 So the BF and I took Charlie into town to get groceries, and on the way back to the lake we noticed a poor little puppy walking on the side of the highway. Being the amazing and loving people that we are we chose to stop and rescue this little bean, she didnt have any tags so we took her to the Brooks Animal Protection Society! I sure hope her people claim her because she was a very sweet girl and we are sure that she is pregnant.

Friday is Canada day, and Charlie wanted me to post this cute picture of her being patriotic :)


Hope your weekend was amazing too.
<3 Kass

No comments: