Monday 12 September 2011

Food, fun and random things


I love having lunch with the girls, and one in particular (B), she is amazing, and our usual is Stonehill Tavern. We went last week and I haven't had a chance to blog about it yet...and so I shall! 
 A mimosa and a pina colada....delish
 Chorizo sausage pasta..yum
 Another pasta, forget the name but it was amazing. I love this restaurant.


 A while ago Mike and I went into Anthropologi, and I found this delightful cookbook (isn't it pretty).
When we were looking through it Mike requested the Lemon Squares. Since I love him I made them for him! 
 They were as good as it looks! So tart it hit you on your jawbone connection....I don't know how else to explain that...get what I am saying?
 Pretty soon I am going to decorate for Halloween, I went shopping to prep and found Tasha a "cape" (aka, bib). Isn't she cute!

 Skeleton straw, you can make it dance, I am very amused by it!
 Awe! Cutest rat ever. I am going to call him leapold.


 Nail decals! SO excited!
 I also found this ornament, this a Lab ornament, and it looks like Charlie, I am in the process of painting it brown to match her and I think it's pretty much the cutest thing ever...anyone know where I can find a Tasha ornament?
 Mike made me dinner!!! It was yummy, a chicken and rice bake :)
 Don't you just want to kiss him.....well you can't! That's my job!
Awe! My latest necklace....that I made...bought everything at my boyfriend Michael's store...I love him. (Shhh don't tell Mike).

Hope your September is amazing!

<3 Kass

No comments: