Monday 19 September 2011

My week in pictures!


I was very excited to get my latest Avon package in the mail, mostly because I bought the cutest shower hooks in the world!! Don't you love them? 

 All put up, gorgeous!
 The package also contained this...beautiful, genius invention. It's a bathtub rack, that has a thing to hold your book and wine!!! Brilliant right? (Isn't the tile in my bathroom hideous?!)
 We had a poutine party on Friday, I made a salted caramel chocolate fudge cake, doesn't the batter look amazing?
 Below is the sugar/water mixture starting to carmalize!!! (so easy and yummy).

 Like a big salted caramel oreo.
 All Iced up...lol Icing a cake is not my strong suit.
 Really bad picture, but Mike said that it looked perfect, and it was so good!
 The tail end of my bowl of poutine!
 I think its good?
 I also made marble cupcakes! I was told that they were very good, and that the girls at work couldn't believe that they were "glutenless".
 Do you like Tasha's Halloween costume?
What about Charlies?

Hope you guys had a good week too!

No comments: