Sunday 4 September 2011

Wonderful Weekend

This weekend Mike and I were honoured to attend a wedding in Canmore. If you have not gone to Canmore, you need to go, it's amazingly beautiful. Mike and I got there late Friday night and it was literally freezing, so we went to Boston Pizza to warm up and then watched some T.V and went to bed.
 This bike had a bubba keg as an Auxiliary Tank... I think that's what Mike called it, this amused me a lot.

Awe, he irons! have you ever seen anything so sexy!?

 Saturday morning we went to breakfast, and then went swimming at the hotels pool (which had an amazing water slide). After that we went and met some friends for lunch at the Iron Goat Pub, this place is amazing...I literally squealed when I got my pizza, I am so used to gluten free pizza's being on the small Kinnikinnik's crust, so when I saw a home made, large pizza crust I was very excited. Here are some pictures of the food and restaurant. 




 The view...so pretty!
Upper level of the pub, so pretty.

I asked Mike how I should do my hair and got "Curly" and "Side ponytail", and being the amazing girlfriend that I am I made it work :)

 Front view.
 Front the back, before I found a pin.
 After the pin was in :) I am wearing comfy clothes in this picture cause it was between the ceremony and reception.
close up picture of the pin :)

Overall it was an amazing weekend, beautiful wedding and I am so happy that we were able to be a part of it :) Thanks E and B

<3 Kass

No comments: