Tuesday 29 May 2012

Well...they are about as cute as a knitted snake can be.


I recently finished a project that I have been working on for awhile. I made these two little snakes for T, who is going to be a big sister soon, you may remember the Hippo I made for her (soon to come out of mommy) brother. I asked T what she wanted and she looked through two books of knitted stuffy's and picked the snakes...Her mom and I were amused, and honestly tried to encourage her to pick something cuter...but she's a stubborn little bean and I started knitting these little beauty's. 

It was interesting seeing the lady's at work's reaction, one woman has a huge fear of snakes and asked that I cover the picture of the snakes in the pattern book...I am sure she will be delighted to see me working on a baby blanket tomorrow :) 

Here are some pictures. 


 So ugly they are cute?
 awe!! they are cuddling
I do love the colours...so pretty.

Hope your week is going well.

<3 Kass

No comments: