Tuesday 29 May 2012

With love, all things are possible.



If you want to learn about true love
If you want to learn about "for better or for worse"
If you want to learn about "in sickness and in health"
If you want to feel proud of what our soldiers are doing around the world
If you want to learn about the sheer determination of the human spirit
If you want to learn about the capacity to forgive
Read this book.



I just finished this last night. For the first half of the book I was on the brink of tears, just waiting for what I knew was coming, trying to put myself in Debbie's shoes, imagining that my husband and the father of my child was attacked, viciously, clinging to life, unable to move, or think. By the end of the book I was so, so proud of the Greene family, of all the hard  work that they have done to get to where they are today. I was also proud that they were, very well taken care of throughout their journey. Our country supported Trevor's recovery, honouring his sacrifice. 

Trevor and Debbie's next mission "To train women in conflict zones as teachers, to enlighten and empower future generations" 


<3 Kass


No comments: