Wednesday 13 August 2014

What pregnancy does to me...so far

So lets move in a more positive direction from the last post. I do need to say that I am super lucky with this pregnancy so far, I am not sick, really at all since I started taking my prenatal at night. I sleep well, thyroid is now back to normal so weight gain is gradual, overall the only "crappy" symptom is that I am tired...but that's not even that bad because its only after work and it forces me to slow down. It would be nice if my gym had air conditioning so I could work out at lunch, but meh, I am not to upset about being too tired to work out after work either.

What pregnancy makes me want to do is read...a lot, like Mike is starting to tease me about it. Here is what I have read lately;

  1. City of Bones, Cassandra Clare May 2nd
  2. Women, Food and God, Geneen Roth May 17
  3. You having a baby May 19
  4. Belly Laughs, Jenny McCarthy, May 21
  5. Revealed, P.C Cast, May 25
  6. A thousand farewells, Nahlah Ayed, June 3
  7. The fault in our stars, John Green, June 7
  8. The girlfriends guide to pregnancy, Vicki Lovine, June 20
  9. The book thief, Markus Zusak, June 29
  10. The Zahir, Paulo Coelho, July 7
  11. Someday Someday Maybe, Lauren Graham, July 24
  12. The Art of racing in the rain, Garth Stein, July 28
  13. Half Broke Horses, Jeanette Walls, Aug 1
  14. The house I loved Tatiana de Rosnay, Aug 4
  15. The maze runner, James Dashner, Aug 8
  16. The scorch trials, James Dashner, Aug 9
  17. The death cure, James Dashner, Aug 10
A little insane hey...Mikes essentially single because all I want to do is read, I think its because I realize that I soon will not have time...so I am powerhousing books like crazy. 

OH at the same time I am reading a book for work AND a crap load of pregnancy books...so feel sorry for Mike. 

What are you all reading? 

<3 Kass

No comments: