Tuesday 16 August 2011

Celebrations!

Hello all!

Today is a very exciting day, today is my 1 year quitsmokingaversary! I am really happy that I was finally able to kick the habit this time! My friend Brit and I (and her little man) went out for lunch today to celebrate! Of course we went to Stonehill restaurant off of Harvest Hills Blvd in Calgary. I love the food there, I especially love that I can get gluten free, amazing food there too. Here is what we had!


This is a citrus and spinach salad, it was good, I would have liked it better without the grapefruit though...

This is a Mushroom and baby back rib penne...this was amazing. 
 This is the truffle oil and three cheese mac and cheese, this was to die for..
Finally, this is a flourless almond chocolate torte. Britt and I both moaned when we took the first bite, it was incredible!

I love when a restaurant can take gluten free and make it amazing. I will remain a regular for a long time to come (hopefully).

<3 Kass

No comments: