Monday 15 August 2011

Lots started, nothing done!

Hey all;


Isn't this pretty, I am getting excited to decorate for Christmas, not until after Remembrance day though...WAIT. I will be in Vegas from the 12th to the 16th of November....(someone will watch my house and I have an alarm just in case you were plotting :) ) so I guess I will have to decorate earlier....Darn ;).

I digress. On to my blog post for the day!

I am really enjoying my time away from work and am busy crafting away like usual! However I have lots of projects started and nothing close to done! Here is my list of shame (soon to be glory)

1. Home made bench for the foot of my bed, I bought all the materials for it today and I am going to start painting it tomorrow, then I hope to have it done on Thursday when I go hang out with my Dad and Grandpa :)

2. Refinished suitcases; I am waiting for the paint on the suitcases to "cure" and by then I am hoping that I have found the perfect fabric to refinish the suitcases with...

3. "Little Johnny's Blanket", I am done the 3rd set of blocks...so I have 4 rows of blocks left, then I need to knit the boarder and sew it all together. I also think I am going to hand sew a backing onto the blanket to hide the "wrong" end of the blanket.

4. Epic baby quilt, I am still too intimidated to cut into the fabric...hopefully soon cause the baby is due in October.

5. Quilt number two, I have most of the materials, and might start ironing the fabric and cutting tomorrow!

6. My smooshy goodness knitted blanket! I started this one in December 2010, however, I find that I craft for others before myself...so it sits.

7. My chunky cowl; see above for excuses...

8 and 9. 2 knitted blankets....I am aiming to have these done by Christmas...maybe?!

10. Girly quilt, I have all the materials, I just need to start sewing

11. Quilt for my bed, made with the "Life's a Hoot" line from adournit. See numbers 6, 7 and 10 for explanations...

WOW

I have a lot of work ahead of me...I hope to be able to update you about these projects soon, I also hope I don't get distracted by other projects...(I am already eyeing a Christmas wall hanging and a knitted Santa and Cupcake...).

Wish me luck.

Do you guys have tons of projects on the go, or am I the only one?

<3 Kass

No comments: