Wednesday 10 August 2011

Vacation day 1 and 2

I love love love being on Vacation, it's my favorite thing ever, it's even better when Mike is also off! So far we have had a good vacation so far (he seems to agree). Here is what we have been up to so far.

Saturday
UFC at Boston Pizza with some friends.

Sunday
I went to church, he went to the dog park
then we went garage saleing, (He bought tools, I bought books)
Watched Harry Potter years 1 and 2.

Monday
Watched Harry Potter year 3, 4, 5, and 6 (Long movie day)
took the girls to the dog park for a nice long walk.
I knitted my "Little Johnny's Blanket" all day, finished an entire row of block, here is a picture of it now :)

Isn't it cute! I can't wait until it is done, although it's going to take forever because it ends up hurting my hands and I have to take breaks, although it's so pretty and I love it so it's worth the pain!

Tuesday
Mike and I went to Nanton, Alberta for some antiquing, and sight seeing. We went to the Air Museum there (battery's died in the camera so I don't have pictures :( ). We also went to the museum of miniatures... I love miniatures  so I loved this. Here are some pictures.

 The little carrot is so cute!
 It's kinda blurry, but very pretty in person.


 Mike enjoyed pressing the big red button, I think he felt like he was being bad...until the carousel started spinning.

 Mini sausage and eggs!!! So cute.
 Look at the little watermelon!
And the cutest things in the museum, obviously. (there were no small children so I can say this with confidence)

So far it has been an amazing vacation! I cant wait for the rest of it.


<3 Kass

No comments: