Tuesday 2 August 2011

August long weekend!!!

I love camping, well what I call camping anyway. This weekend I went camping in Brooks with my family. It was a very calming and fun weekend overall. I was able to finish the first set of squares for "little johnny's blanket" that I am making for my friends baby.

Here is a picture of it.

 Isn't it pretty, I am loving it so far, although it will take a long time to finish...I only have 4 more row's of blocks left!!! (LOL)..

 I love my flip flop tan, it amuses me immensely, so her is a picture of it so you guys can be amused as well.

 Here is a picture of my amazing boyfriend and I, he was supposed to come to Brooks on Sunday evening but he surprised me by coming that morning instead. So we spent the day napping, chatting, tanning and eating yummy food! It was a delightful surprise.
 Here is a picture of my dog Tasha looking out her window in the tent. Poor Tasha had a rough weekend. She developed a bladder infection this weekend...so she had to go to the vet...poor little baby, however she seems to be doing better now and she got some special cookies and extra cuddles...
Here is the view from our campsite, amazing! I love camping in Brooks, it's hot hot hot and everyone we camp with is amazing!

Hope you had a great weekend as well!

<3 Kass

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Love the flip flop tan (I have almost the exact same one :) I love reading about your happy life!!!

Kassandra said...

Thanks! I love living it! (your family is part of the happiness too of course!