Sunday 28 August 2011

Weddings are amazing


I had the honour of attending the wedding this weekend of my kindred spirit and her prince charming. It was a gorgeous wedding, I thought the decor was incredible, I had to take some pictures to share with y'all! 

 This was a pretty random flower in the middle of a bunch of weeds at confederation park.
 Long walk to the ceremony, mama didn't raise no fool, I brought flip flops!
 So pretty!
 Heels are back on!

 Seating chart, such a good idea!
 Beautiful tables
 The cake
 They decorated these chandeliers; so pretty
 The wedding favours were cards, brilliant!
 pretty!
 Blurry, but these were little heart charms on the wine glasses.
 Gift/guest book table.

I love the monogram M as the cake topper, so sophisticated and pretty. 
I also love Mike, such a nice kiss!

Hope you guys had a great weekend too! And thanks K and C for the invite, I love you guys!

No comments: