Wednesday 25 May 2011

Even more suprises!!

So I was looking through my textbooks today and I noticed that in the sociology text book there is a class syllabus, a quiz and some hand written notes!!!! I think this is very cool, am I the only one?

Also, I FINALLY found Shirataki noodles, these are very low calorie/high fiber noodles that I have wanted to try for awhile, T&T had them here is the link to the website for the noodle makers if you want more information. http://www.house-foods.com/tofu/tofu_shirataki.aspx I am really excited to try these and I will be letting you know how they are, I will probably use a recipe from this cookbook
You can't actually click the picture to order from here, but I got my book at Walmart, Amazon and Chapters sells it too.

I also purchased the ingredients for Maple Bacon Chocolate cupcakes today....I will let you know how those turn out as well, the boyfriend has been requesting desserts with bacon added...so being the AMAZING girlfriend I am I will make these!!!

No comments: