Friday 20 May 2011

It's Friday!

I am practically in love with Fridays, they are the most amazing day invented because tomorrow (and Sunday and Monday) I do not have to work. I am heading up to Edmonton to chill with my boo R, she's pretty awesome and a total foodie so I wanted to make something for her while I am there. I decided on a lemon lime and ginger snap cookie tart, the only problem was I couldn't for the life of me find a tart pan (like a pie pan but with cute little ridges and a bottom that lifts up to remove the tart easier). Then I went to Stokes, it is seriously my new favorite store ever, anything I need, they have it (cooking/baking wise). They have cute little quirky things too, I bought a little candle heated grill for camping, I was so proud cause I bought it purposefully for "real" camping, so I was pretty excited to show the BF, I am sure he was proud too, now if only I could rally myself up to pee in the woods....gonna be awhile.

Also while I am in Edmonton R and I are hitting up some gluten free stores there, Edmonton has Kinikinniks, which I love and Ed's gluten free store, which sells black forest cake cupcakes...I am in love with those...

Overall my weekend is going to be amazing, I hope y'all have a safe and awesome one too

<3 Kass

No comments: