Monday 16 May 2011

Smoshy goodness~

I love knitting, it's calming and productive, and when I knit for someone specific I feel like every stitch is an act of love...(cheesy I know). I also love my friend B, she's incredible, a loving and wonderful woman, amazing mother of a wickedly cool kid (I) and soon to be an amazing mother of her second child. I also love babies, so I decided to knit B's baby a blanket. I chose Lion Brand's homespun yarn, it's smooshy and soft and drapes nicely. B and her hubby are going for a Safari theme in the nursery so I choose a green, beige and brown combo for the blanket. It's simple but I think it will be perfect for feeding times, a nice everyday kind of blanket :)



Don't you just want to cuddle it!!! I can't wait to see Baby R snuggled in this little blanket, now onto his little giraffe... more to come.

No comments: