Tuesday 24 May 2011

I work hard for my money...


I love my job, it's pretty amazing and I feel blessed to do it everyday. My job does bring me out of time occasionally, which I love cause it's a nice way to explore. Today I was in Nanton, I love Nanton, it's my favorite place to go for work right now. The boyfriend always wants me to go here when I go to Nanton...




However I think I will make that stop when he's with me, I would enjoy it more that way. I tend to do some shopping when I am there. I went to this cute little shop today!
It was so cute, there was ton's of super old and cool stuff there, however, I love books, anyone who knows me knows that, I especially love textbooks however, I found these two little gems at the Antique store...


So fun!!! Both were published in the 1960's, I cannot wait to dive into these delicious little treats (after Glee perhaps). Before I head back to work after my shopping break I always stop at the cutest little cafe, they are super gluten free friendly, so it's a pleasure and treat to support them...I would be a regular if I lived there for sure. All in all it was a great work day! Hope yours was great too!

<3 Kass

No comments: