Wednesday 18 May 2011

Gluten free makes me happy.

I can't eat gluten, if I do I get sick and grumpy and headachey and foggy...it's not pretty, and I like being pretty...so I don't eat gluten.

Gluten free food is expensive though, about $6.50 for a loaf of bread, and I find myself going all over the city to get what I need...because of this inconvenience I was delighted to find out that Safeway was taking an interest in their Celiac customers, they have gluten free sections in some stores now!!! I went and checked them out today, and this is what I found.



They had more items then normal and it was a little cheaper, so that makes me happy...not really ground breaking news that will transform my life, but handy if I am in the area :) (Thanks Rose).

While at Safeway I picked up a Mocha Coconut Latte...amazing....go get one.

Speaking of amazing, I was listening to the song "Indian Outlaw" by Tim McGraw, amazing song, yummy man, and I am now inspired to watch American Outlaw's this weekend with my friend R when I go visit her in Edmonton, I am super excited about this, I think we need to rent a few "Yummy Guy" movies and drink wine and eat the tart I am making for her and call it perfection! I am so excited to see her and chill.

Kass 

No comments: