Tuesday 31 May 2011

I have started sewing.

I have learned that I should listen to my boyfriend when it comes to sewing machines. We went to Montana this spring and while I was buying the Singer "pixie" he warned me that I wouldn't like it and that I would end up replacing it, I teased him about knowing more about sewing machines then I do and bought the pixie. This Sunday I opened and set up the Pixie and then texted the BF and advised him that he was indeed right, and that this machine was not what I needed.

The next day I went and bought a new sewing machine with quilting features, its so pretty and I think it should work for what I need it to do (as long as I can figure it out). Here is a picture of my pretty little sewie...
isn't she pretty! I am very excited to start quilting on this one!

<3 Kass

No comments: