Monday 4 July 2011

6 monthaversary!!!!

My vacation was going swimmingly!!! I am very relaxed and getting a lot done at the same time. Saturday was my BF and my 6 month anniversary, I of course wanted to celebrate it because it's exciting and fun, and the bf of course teased me for this, however he's a good sport and humoured me. I decided to make Fajitas because it's MK's (the BF) favorite food, and be amazingly epic and domestic I decided to make the corn Tortilla's from scratch. Here are some pictures.

 This is the dough on my handy little tortilla press.
 This is what they looked like all pressed.

 In the pan cooking.
 Finished product (look pretty good I think).
The finished meal that I served, I must say they were pretty good! MK liked them too which is good.


Of course I had to make dessert, MK was looking through my "Gluten Free Baking" cookbook by Phil Vickery and chose the Chocolate Cherry Trifle, I will start by saying it was so good, but did not look very good....apparently the custard powder I bought turns yellow when water is added :(

 All the cake ingredients waiting to be mixed...
 Cakes are done.

 Have I mentioned that I love my little Cuisinart processor, it chopped 2 cups of chocolate like a champ.
MK thought it would be funny to take a picture of what the cake should look like and what it did....not the prettiest dish but it tasted amazing.

MK is pretty lucky if I do say so myself ;)

<3 Kass

No comments: