Friday 15 July 2011

TGIF!

Sorry it has been so long since I have blogged...this week was so busy that I honestly didn't have time. However that does not mean that I wasn't creating!!

I decided last Saturday to make a purse, and as per usual I went with one of the hardest patterns I could find...a reversible purse from the Moda recipe website :)

Here are some pictures.






So there is my reversible purse, I think it's quite cute...however, it is way to small for my liking, so will likely be retired soon :)

On Wednesday I went to needle works to take an applique class, I need to learn how to applique so that I can make an epic quilt for my friend D's baby that is due in October. I really enjoyed the class and I have big plans for future applique projects (cute little owls perhaps...I have also decided that I LOVE owls :))

This weekend I may work on D's baby's quilt and work on knitting a baby blanket for my friend J's baby (My friends seem to all be pregnant :) ) I am also hoping to meet by friend B's sweet little baby boy who was born on Tuesday!!! (The recipient of the Giraffe and Blanket).

Hope you all had a good week!

<3 Kass

No comments: