Tuesday 5 July 2011

Caution...extreme cuteness inside.

I love knitting (I also know that you know that). I also really love knitting for people I love. I have been talking able the Giraffe that I am knitting for baby R for awhile...and now I am done! I purchased Susan B Anderson's book "Itty Bitty toys" in order to make this Giraffe, I changed the pattern a bit, since I am making it for a baby I skipped the Pom Pom's (and because I cannot make a decent looking one no matter how hard I try). I love the way this little (big) Giraffe turned out! Enjoy the pictures!

 This is to give you some idea of how big this "itty bitty" toy is.
 Making spots! I love the color of my nail polish.
 I love the "baby hair" instead of the mane..so cute! It was beautiful in Calgary today so I knitted on my patio all afternoon.
 Giraffe in my "Knitting purse"



So cute! I am in love with this pattern!

<3 Kass

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love him!! He is super cute!!

Kristi said...

SUCH a great job, Kass!!!

Kassandra said...

Thanks guys, I am really proud